aluminum flywheel?

Aluminum flywheel will make the car a little more responsive on the street. It will actually slow you down at the track. It also will hurt your idle quality with a big cam, and they are expensive. I don't think it's worth it. It's one of those gimics that everyone thinks they have to have, because it's supposed to be the best.

Kurt
 
They will tend to warp under lots of heavy launches. As mentioned, the car will rev up a bit faster. You might also notice more chatter in your clutch with one.

I would also stay away from one.
 
Let me debunk some myths through 4 years of experience with having one on my old car: No clutch chatter, no warping, no idle issues with a 'big' cam, no probems at all. It may feel a little different at first but you'll get used to it quickly. Like I said, I would not pull the car apart JUST to change a flywheel, but if you don't mind spending the cash and need to change the clutch go for it. If money is an issue, keep the stock one.