Anderson Ford Motorsports cams

BooWFO

May 10, 2005
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used them? Any #'s on them other than what they list? Anybody have any of the specs on them? Looking at the smaller ones. Like the n12's or 22's maybe the f42's. Couldn't locate any spec info on their site. Also anyone happen to know where I could get a audio clip of them?

• Sponsors (?)

Because I want a set of cams but don't want to change valve springs. Heard the valve springs are the PITA. Anderson has 3 for the mod motor that say stock valve springs will work. Also since I'm now undecided on the future of the build I'm wanting a good all around cam.
Currently, C&L inlet tube, P&P upper plenum, steeda TA, mac prochamber, borla catback, 4.10's and a nx 100shot. So as you can see I NEED more power. Want the lopey sound, miss that. When I go to the track I run about half and half NA and on the bottle. I want to do a SC in the future but been thinking staying on the bottle may be the better choice with gas prices and such.

Well I havent bought cams yet I know all the guys here like the VT's and the Comp cams. I went to talk to Mike @ Dez Racing a few weeks ago about general stuff not just about cams however they did come up in conversation.
Mike told me they use the Anderson cams and some guys are getting 25-30 HP out of them on blower cars and thats what he recommended me to go with.
I wish I had more to tell you but, I trust Mike over there @ Dez Racing if he indorces them Ill buy into the fact they are a good cam. :nice:

Thanks, I agree it depends on who you talk to and what they have as to what they suggest. I just want a nice lil lope and something that if I go blower will not cost me any power compared to a stock cam. And not be a freaking fortune to get.