another one bites the dust, yea this is a bad thread.

so today i was heading over to my friends house after work to go ATV-ing and i was sitting at a stop light and i got railed from behind. lady was not paying attention and just railed me. the pictures are from my friends ackberry pearl. i will have better pics tomorrow when the car gets transferred to my preferred auto body shop.

5klzsg.jpg

11sggw4.jpg

309r0it.jpg

5510ue.jpg

she must have been going at least 35-40 mph because her airbags deployed and her windshield was cracked. i hit the car in front of me she hit me so hard. thats why my front bumper is wrecked as well.
i really hope my car is totaled, not fixed. because the entire rear of my car is f*****. the rear axle is rubbing the front of the wheel well.

all in all i consider myself lucky because i only have a slight bruise where the seatbelt tightened onto my left arm and thats all. my neck or back dont hurt or anything (yet). if my car is totaled i think i will be in the market for a mach 1 cause i wont be able to afford a cobra unfortunately.

• Sponsors (?)

Wholly chit, look at the pic of her car with her just chillen in it. Looks like she could care less. Yeah, hope they total it man.

CT?

well the first thing i did when she hit me was get out and start screaming at her, but i calmed down and apologized, and she was really torn up. she was crying and everything and she kept apologizing. she actually turned out to be a really nice cougar with a nice rack.

i really hope my car is totaled, not fixed. because the entire rear of my car is f*****. the rear axle is rubbing the front of the wheel well.
if my car got in a wreck that bad i would hope for the same thing. it looks like it will be totaled. sux but if you get a mach out of this it won't be too bad. the lady looks pissed in that pic ha.

it's a good thing you weren't seriously hurt:nice:

and can i get dibbs on your chin spoiler?

Yes dude that will be declared totaled. SAME thing happened to my buddy with his Impreza about a month ago. He was at a stop light and got effed in the A by some dumb lady in a mini van. Bent the frame and shifted the entire rear end of the car up towards the front end.

That really sucks hard man. Thats ALL I think about when I am driving. Im confident with my driving abililities but Im always worried some a$$ clown will come up and nail me from behind at a light. Theres no chance in hell to avoid that situation.

Oh well sorry about that dude... Hopefully you can get a sick Mach 1 not quite a Cobra but at least its a 4v.

Now how much do you want for those wheels and tires???:D

Sorry that happened to you. I was really lookin' forward to driving it out here in CO in a couple weeks and when I got back to visit you in IL. I feel for ya! I can't even look at the pics without choking up.

I am really glad you're ok though.

Hope you can find a Cobra or Mach for me to steal from you instead!!

well the first thing i did when she hit me was get out and start screaming at her, but i calmed down and apologized, and she was really torn up. she was crying and everything and she kept apologizing. she actually turned out to be a really nice cougar with a nice rack.

Hate to admit, but that is what I was thinking when I saw the pic of her in the car! lol!

Glad your not seriously hurt though, that could have been bad for everyone involved.

thank you for all your support!! and my G/F for chiming in about the cougar:rlaugh:

**copy and paste from my local club boards**

the place that towed it is transfering it to spring hill auto body for me. one of the managers there lives up the street from me and has a 2006 mustang gt and a gorgeous '66 fastback that is orange with cream colored racing stripes. every time i pas their house or see him i give him a wave and he returns one. when i had my last mustang broken into and my stereo stolen i went to him to assess the damage from the break in and he high-balled the repair estimate for me to submit to my insurance company. so i hope he helps me out on this one.

in the cougar's defense (if you can call it that, i am just trying to come up with an excuse for her at this point) i do believe she was on the phone when she hit me but she has a lot going on right now. she is going through a bad divorce. she was supposed to go to court next week and get it all finalized and her (ex)husband showed up to the scene (cause she called him and said she was going to be late to their meeting) he flipped on her "what you arent even close to being done with this yet? why did you call me so soon? isnt your car drivable?" and then he just took off, leaving her there. she ended up calling another one of her cougar girlfriends to come pick her up.

one of the s***ty things is that i was supposed to drive my car to denver the first weekend of september to visit my G/F and stay out there for a week. guess a rental will have to do for that. i just hope i dont get some f***ing s**tbox economy car.

now that the day of the incident is over and the initial shock is over i just want everything to go back to normal as soon as possible. weather my car is fixed (i hope not) or insurance cuts me a check and i get another mustang

UM HELLO!!! Your GF is a member of :SNSign: REMEMBER!!?? :nono:

:lol::hail2: Awesome....

Sorry about your car dude!!!

I was rear-ended last summer by some old guy on I-25 in Colorado Springs...traffic had slowed down and he wasn't paying attention. I was lucky though as I had a bit of room in front of me and I was in neutral so I kind of absorbed the impact and ended up just needing to replace the rear bumper (although my exhaust tips are a bit chewed up still...)

I hope you can still make it out to Denver man, it's beautiful here now!