another what will it run by i need advice on what suspension is needed?

wgpaintballer

Oct 7, 2005
My friend just got a 95 yellow mustang and i want to kill him lol.. its completely stock rite down to the air filter. He plans on a full exhaust and a vortech v-2 pushing 8psi. Now i just got word from the rents that the entire family is going to pitch in and get me the Anderson Motorsports Stg 1 with the V-2. I will be running slicks with skinnies up front, full exhaust, tb + MAF.. the kit is supposed to be running 14psi.. i will also have a T5 and 3.73 gears im planning to get close to 350rwhp.. i was wondering what times am i looking for what suspension i need to get the power to the ground with a 1.6-1.7 60' and ideas or ideas that you have will be appreciated.. i will also have the battery moved to the trunk.. also what are some ways to lighten up the car but keep it street friendly with all smog and ac..

• Sponsors (?)

+1!!! haha! my moms keeps telling me about these cars that seniors my grandma lives with are selling! (their newer low mileage 4 door sedans for cheap), because they cant drive anymore. she worries about what i do in my car and keeps telling me to sell it and have kids! hahaha!!!! she damn near had a heart attack when i had a superbike for 1 year! when she tells me i need a different car, i just tell her i'm thinking about trading it in for a bike because its too slow.... usually stops her pretty quick! wish i had that kinda support u r gettin! all i have is credit cards! :nonono: