Any E7 Guys Left Out There?

e7's here too. Sure is fun as heck to drive w/ stock intake manifold and heads. I only have intake pipe, aftermarket cam, headers and off-road H pipe and last but not least 3:73's and she's a blast to drive. Couldn't imagine it w/ a TFS top end kit and 100+ more HP to the wheels, might have to change my underwear if I did. Maybe I'm just easy to make happy.

Ive still got mine, long term goal here though is to maintain a stock appearance. One day id like to have them ported and sitting under a ported stock intake on top of a 306, right now im more worried about a new 'vert top and paint.

I still got my e7 heads. Theres a guy over in the corral running e7 heads putting down 336 hp to the rear wheel n/a.
Hi.
336rwhp/313rwtq, 91 octane, ran a 12.75 @ 110 last Saturday with a terrible bog on launch (1.96 60') and short shifting at 5000rpm... car needs a shift point of 7000-7200... at least by math... pretty sure the car needs deeper gears as well.

Still got mine.
See?

Been sitting there in the barn since they were removed and replaced with aluminum heads.

However I did make nice power with my E7s and stock cam on my SSC with 10 pounds of boost.
420rwhp and its was a blast to drive

Reactions: 1 user