Any good body shops or restoration shops that can work on a 1988 Mustang GT

• Sponsors (?)

So any tips on a good body shop?

That sucks bro, shouldnt the insurance company your with, have a number of lic body shops in there records for you to use??. Try googling or something.

The insurance company is prohobited to assist you in locating a shop. The insurance company will pay for this but I think perhaps alot of body shops don't like going into a repair that was done wrong by another bodyshop. I
really don't need a resto shop because this is for collision damage but I feel more comfortable with them since they know the car alot better and have access to the parts quickly.'''So if anyone knows of a great body shop out there that does good work let me know. I do not want those high production body shops that most of them are where they get you in quick and get you out quick. This body shop took over a month to find parts because it is an 88.:mad:

What the hell are you talking about. I work for an insurance company and we had QSG shops we recommend, AKA Quality Guarantee shops. They are not prohibited from recommending a BS, unless it's state specific, but I don't see that.

What the hell are you talking about. I work for an insurance company and we had QSG shops we recommend, AKA Quality Guarantee shops. They are not prohibited from recommending a BS, unless it's state specific, but I don't see that.

What's that you sell? Encyclopedia insurance? or you work downstairs in the mailroom and loading dock? :notnice: What state are you in:rlaugh::lol::Zip2:If that were true my car would have been fixed correctly to begin with. Even the Bureau of Automotive Repair knows that.:rolleyes:

What's that you sell? Encyclopedia insurance? or you work downstairs in the mailroom and loading dock? :notnice: What state are you in:rlaugh::lol::Zip2:If that were true my car would have been fixed correctly to begin with. Even the Bureau of Automotive Repair knows that.:rolleyes:

You might get better reception if you avoid being confrontational.

When my car was vandalized and needed paint, my insurance company provided me a list of body shops which they recommended. I went to one and they did an outstanding job...even better than I imagined.

It owuld help if you told us what sort of "restoration" work you need? Do you need ground up? Or just an exterior paint job with a few body panels? Or is there frame damage?