Any help appreciated...

Question....what would the symptoms be of decaying 02 sensors? I just datalogged my car and I am getting very lean readings for low speed or part throttle (anything below 2500rpm or so). The car bucks and burps at low speed throttle. It actually seems to "load" and then finally when it reaches close to 2500rpm it seems to just take off. While datalogging the car it would read next to no voltage on the 02's and the car would stay in open loop. Once the rpm/load increased a little, the car would go closed loop, hit a decent A/F ratio(based on the commanded) and the 02s would look fine (the car seemed to run okay at this point...also running a little warmer too and it seemed to run better).

To be honest I think I noticed a similiar situation (seems to load up) a while back, but it would only do it when the car was cold and not warmed up fully...again..it only did it on occasion and it was very slight.

Could the 02 sensors be at fault...sort of a gradual thing and then finally starting crapping out???? What about a bad BAP sensor? Would that cause the problems I am experiencing????

Also am experiencing a low vacuum reading...around 10-12psi (I just installed a tfs stage 31 cam/tfs heads)...quadruple checked for leaks (none)...

• Sponsors (?)