Any honest dealers/salespeople in CA?

gmo415

Oct 25, 2004
Hi, Im in the SF Bay Area and the dealers here want $5k + over MSRP...thats nuts. Many people here have reported getting their 05s for $500-1000 ove rinvoice (about $1-2k below MSRP).

Im looking for a light blue v6 automatic. If any CA dealers or salespeople read this forum , and can swing a deal like mentioned above, reply here or email me [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

hey there are several dealers down here in San Diego and LA area that have several V6s that they are selling at MSRP or under, and from what I observe it seems like they cant sell them because unlike the GTs that came and went in an hour the 6s have been sitting there for over a week now, and the only action their getting is people test driving them. So maybe you can get a real deal and have them bring it up there to you, I had my 98 brought down from oxnard. Good luck

"Honest" and "Car dealers" cannot go into the same sentence unless you are contrasting the two. My dad manages a dealership and they even made money off of me when I bought a car there. :nonono: