Any other meets worth going to this year on east coast? Small or large?

• Sponsors (?)

i thought you were farther away. yeah you should have came anyway.

there's the american muscle show on july 19th. just outside of philly. shaping up to be a good turn out.

i'll be there for sure. there are a bunch of guys meeting up with Adam/Chris to cruise over. maybe you could convince Chris (blackvert) to get his finished and cruise up with him. i'd like to see both cars :D

Holy crap thats like 45 mins away from me if that. I never knew American Muscle was that close to me. I just might have to take a ride that day. Meet some more of you guys. I got my new camera so I can get bangin' pics ha ha.

Hey prokiller throw that short block in your trunk LOL

We need signs that have StangNet to take to shows. That way we all know who we are lol.

Holy crap thats like 45 mins away from me if that. I never knew American Muscle was that close to me. I just might have to take a ride that day. Meet some more of you guys. I got my new camera so I can get bangin' pics ha ha.

We need signs that have StangNet to take to shows. That way we all know who we are lol.

if you guys ever need any of those signs made, let me know :)

dude, i'm like 30 min from you as it is meeting halfway, let me know if you want it.... meet you in like exton area or something.