Any Socal Stangers?

• Sponsors (?)

For some reason most people on stangnet are from the east coast. Not to say there aren't any on the west coast, but rarely see any from cali. Kind of weird because if you go to cali its mustang galore.

I daily my '92 here in L.A. There are a few guys I see in my area now and then. Most of the 5.0's around here have seen better days but there are a few clean examples. Surprisingly I've seen several 5-luggers roaming around. I recently discovered that a co-worker, who is in his 60's, daily drives a Fox bod. A very clean, Black GT (5-speed) with 345k on the clock. We didn't discuss mods but having heard the car I would bet it's 100% stock.

There's one guy I see on my commute pretty often. He's got a pre-91 coupe (black side-molding) with chrome Cobra R's. I've honked and flashed at the guy but for some reason he keeps snubbing me. :rlaugh:

I gave 2. A 1986 convertible GT dark blue with ghost flames n a white top no engine mods. Looks good but doesn't run haha need me trans. I have a white 90 GT getting a new engine.Oh I live in the south bay area