Anybody Ever Order From Mr. Bodykit.com?

• Sponsors (?)

What kind of kit did you get? Sorry if I'm getting too far into your business.

There are thousands of names for it but i got the black widow kit without the foglight cut outs. I believe its called the spider x9 or something like that on mrbodykit. Anyways its made out of fiberglass and looks awesome painted sonic blue. It turns heads all over... and no, not in a ricer way. lolol

Ok sorry guys this is the best i can do. Its a weird picture and its the only one since everything on the computer was deleted. I had this one on the digital camera. Anyways here you go lol

0df054db.jpg

Attachments

• 0df054db.jpg
    0df054db.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 187
I think you guys should leave Mustang gt 2003 alone. I'm sorry he didn't get the standard issue Stangnet approved Mach 1 grill :D . I never fault a guy for making his stang unique and it doesn't look that "ricey" to me :shrug: . Ricey would be if he added stickers and custom two-toned flame paint job :rlaugh: .

I think you guys should leave Mustang gt 2003 alone. I'm sorry he didn't get the standard issue Stangnet approved Mach 1 grill :D . I never fault a guy for making his stang unique and it doesn't look that "ricey" to me :shrug: . Ricey would be if he added stickers and custom two-toned flame paint job :rlaugh: .

lol its ok i dont mind what people say. Im sure the same type of people (the ones that thought a mustang should look exactly the same as another) said the same thing to saleen or roush when they put bodykits on theirs. Same thing goes for a cobra. I mean, honestly someone had to think outside the box for once. And honestly if you saw it in person it might change your opinion. Its very well done and actually looks good. Thats what i think, it is my car. And i have recieved much better feedback from the way it looks now compared to what it looked stock. Its better this way. And the ladies love it way more!!! So im not complaining!