Anybody have an owners manual for '98?

Today I was on the highway and a yellow light with a picture of what looks like water and a fan came on. Then a slight burning smell started coming through the vents. I'm assuming the light is indicating the radiator but I need to make sure. Also, I noticed a puddle right under where the radiator is before I got on the road but I ignored it cause it was clear, no smell, non greasy, maybe its water. Any suggestions? Can someone with a manual look up that symbol for me? Thanks in advance!

I meant to put this in tech! ooops

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I checked the coolant level. Its fine. Since I left it at my parents house last night, my dad's been tinkering with it all day and he even drove it around and nothing happened. No lights, no gauges going crazy. I even took it to autozone today to see if it was throwing codes and its not. I think I mite get the coolant flushed though because I dont know how long its been since its been changed. I haven't had this car that long.

Ok heres the new drama. I started my car a few minutes ago and coolant literally began to run out from the bottom left corner of the radiator. It looks like its coming from the seal thats there. Is there a temporary fix for this until I get it to a shop? Maybe a sealant or something. I've had a leaky radiator before but nothing like this, it was damn near pouring out. Any help?

Or maybe someone can tell me a good replacement radiator. I can get discounts on Fluidyne but its too much radiator for me. Any other brands I should consider in case I need to replace it.

Thanks!

If you can get a discount on a Fluidyne and it's comparable pricewise to what an OEM replacement would be, that's ideally the way to go. Chances are the plastic tank on the side of the radiator has either cracked, or become separated from the core itself. I don't think even some Stop Leak would help, and it would probably plug up other areas of the system anyhow. You could try something like some JB weld along the seam if you're really in a pinch here, but it's only a bandaid, since it'll probably still leak again.

She's in the shop now. The radiator was busted. When I pulled up I could smell the hot coolant so I popped the hood and me and the shop guy saw coolant all over the radiator. I got a pretty good quote, cheaper than if I ordered a Fluidyne and had it installed. The only thing that sucks is now that I'm having to replace the radiator I cant get the new mufflers I was going to buy. I can't pass inspection without them. Oh well...:nonono: