Anyone else drive the car, I did :D

25thmustang

Mustang Master
Sep 5, 2003
Montgomery, NY
Anyone else take thier car out of storage for a day to just drive it? I just got back in from a nice 40 mile cruise. Definately missed driving it thats for sure. Now I smell like exhaust and oil, and couldn't be happier! Went right back into the garage, batterys out and covers back on, but it was worth the 10 minutes to get it ready for a cruise.

• Sponsors (?)

no way to much salt/sand on the roads. I'm just north of you, salt and stuff doesn't bother you? I think about it but that crap gets in the seams and areas I can't get it out.....I just can't do it. I am jealous though :D .

They don't salt as bad down here and the main roads had the salt and sand more or less off them. I avoided areas with any grime around, minus my friends street. I figure in a month or so I will toss it on the trailer and power wash the bottem of it.

On the contrary, I just got done putting mine on jackstands. Have to change the clutch fork. Let's just say the extended fork was not as good an idea as I thought at the time. But I did wash the Cobra yesterday, so it looked clean driving to and from work.

was 80 in panama city today and the spring break bewbies were coming out of their winter hibernations. too bad the vert is down for a heart transplant.

Nope, mine hasn't moved in 4 years :(

I did wash my DD GT and take that to work and back. It was fun cuz i actually got to roll both windows down and hear the exhaust as i merged WOT onto I-95