Anyone else think build autos are cooler than 5spds?

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Am I the only one, right now I have a TKO600, but I feel like I want to get a built auto, I dunno I just feel like they are so much cooler and radical, and of course I love radical.

Anyone have experiance with both?

• Sponsors (?)

They are different. I have had both; I personally like my c4. It is fun driving a straight drive, but in my Stang I prefer an auto.

Do you think it feels more badass on the street? I dunno somethin just gets me about cars with huge stalls and lots of power. Seems like when you hear the auto driving around normal with the huge stall and everything it just sounds like a dormant beast, like waiting to be unleashed. Haha maybe its just me.

I had a 2800 before I took it apart. It now has a manual vale body, so I still have to shift gears. All of the foxes I drove that where straight drive I always missed 3rd. I don't know why, I could never find it.

I had a 2800 before I took it apart. It now has a manual vale body, so I still have to shift gears. All of the foxes I drove that where straight drive I always missed 3rd. I don't know why, I could never find it.

Yeah you gotta get a 5spd with a tight spring so you can just push it up from 2nd and it will bring itself into 3rd. Either way if this TKO600 blows up (makes weird noises sometimes) Im going automatic.

Yeah you gotta get a 5spd with a tight spring so you can just push it up from 2nd and it will bring itself into 3rd. Either way if this TKO600 blows up (makes weird noises sometimes) Im going automatic.

If it does let me know. I and and some other people I know have had good luck with them.

Yeah I mean it takes a beating, I was able to do 5k dumps on MT ET radials with it. ( pulled the wheels off the ground for a sec until I **** myself and let off lol)

This one guy I know has a Dart based 347 and he went to a c4. I don’t know how much power he has, but it’s enough to out run a 04 Cobra with 500 to the wheels.