Anyone Ever Got Drunk And Ordered Car Parts?

Ant85

Jul 14, 2013
Richmond, VA
Usually my phone can be a dangerous thing when I am drunk with texting random people and drunk dialing, but I guess I need to hide my computer before I start drinking too! Lol. What I ordered I don't even need right now for a couple of reasons. 1. No heat in the car so I drive it maybe once a week. 2. There were other areas I wanted to spend money on first. I had ordered a x pipe from Late Model Restoration and then I ordered a Spintech catback..... I already have a h pipe and flowmasters with stock headers. I was going to eventually changed out my exhaust once I addressed other issues, but drunken Anthony felt like I needed to have an obnoxiously loud car that will hardly move out of the driveway for a couple months. I could not get in touch with either company today with it being sunday. Hopefully I can get in touch with them asap tomorrow morning to see if they can cancel my orders. Just thought I'd share my funny story with you guys haha

• Sponsors (?)

I just made the plunge and bought a new FAL fan controller in a less than sober moment. Good thing is that it was actually the problem (after actually testing it). Bad news is explaining the hundred I spent on cigars right after. Hopefully the wife likes a good smoke too.

Last edited: