Anyone ever replace their rubber e-brake trim with a leather boot?

• Sponsors (?)

How much does a rubber boot cost? Atleast $40 if not more for a real leather one. So why not just spend $75 on a new console off ebay? U get the nicer boot plus cup holders that are actually useable. ( crapola :uzi: :chair:ford engineer that designed ours)

I got a 03 cobra center console that i will be painting and installing shortly. :banana:

Danny had the same thought I did - I remember Patrick's bootie (get your minds out of the gutter. :p ). It looked nice.

nmcgrawj said:
How much does a rubber boot cost? Atleast $40 if not more for a real leather one. So why not just spend $75 on a new console off ebay? U get the nicer boot plus cup holders that are actually useable. ( crapola :uzi: :chair:ford engineer that designed ours)

I got a 03 cobra center console that i will be painting and installing shortly. :banana:

Please post a link to that. I'll be tackling my interior next and that could be a pretty cool upgrade.

95Vert said:
Please post a link to that. I'll be tackling my interior next and that could be a pretty cool upgrade.

ebay:nice: i think 01-04 are basically the same. 99-01 have the better cupholders compared to ours but its basically like ours...just with no ash tray. Instead the put in an insert for the cupholder. U can actually buy the insert, cut our stock console, and it would be just like the 99-01 im pretty sure. I like the 01-04 the most.