Anyone from Portland OREGON or close to Portland here on forums

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I was wandering is there anyone on this forum from Portland OREGON or close to Portland
Reason why i asking is that i gonna move in day or two to this area from Erie PENNSYLVANIA and i gonna bring my Stang with me and i just find out Oregon state have emissions check when you inspect car, PA had same thing but my Stang was exempt since i drove under 5000 miles per year but OR don't have this thing and at DMV they told me i have to hook up cats, smog pump and EGR to pass this emissions and it can't be louder than 93 db at 2500 rpms ???

Is there anything i can do

BTW Stang have all boltons H/C/I with MAC LTs O/R H pipe, Flowmaster catback

• Sponsors (?)

Oh c'mon guys not you too, why everyone tellin me to stay ???
I have 30 days to switch plates after i move over there, problem is in driver licence, i need OR to get local truck driver job and then i have to switch plates dang it

Rootus is a smart fellow who's from Portland or Hillsboro as I recall. He might also have some info (via a PM since he's not on here a whole lot anymore that I've seen).

Glad you made it. Hope you like it in Oregon. I been in the Portland and Eugene areas a few times for work. The scenery is awesome but the people are so-so.

Take a drive through the Tillamook forest in October when the colors are changing. Unbelieveble how gorgous that place was.

Also, might want to pick up a quad to play in the dunes.

Ok guys i found another prolem in Portland, there is no self car wash here, the one YOU wash your car, they all automatic, how the hech i gonna wash engine and underbody good

Does anyone know is there any this kinda car wash in Tualatin or close to???

Here is new update
Today i took Navigator to DEQ to get emissions done in Sherwood OR, and Navi pass easy (96+ are tested on OBT II) so i paid $21 for that
Than i took Stang to DEQ and when i pulled into bay all inspectors came to my car, i was like WTF live me alone, than they hook up probe in tail pipe to het HC and CO reading, 220 HC and 1.0 CO is max i had 2015 HC and 1.33 CO lol, than they did noise test, 93 DB is max i had 115db. and they did visual test to look for cats, lol
After they done all that guy told me "you fail on everything you can fail, but car sounds good" fwakin idiot

They didn't charge me for fail, just $21 for Navi
Now is time to get H-pipe with cats and start from there, meybe smog pump, EGR is after cats lol

Here is new update
Today i took Navigator to DEQ to get emissions done in Sherwood OR, and Navi pass easy (96+ are tested on OBT II) so i paid $21 for that
Than i took Stang to DEQ and when i pulled into bay all inspectors came to my car, i was like WTF live me alone, than they hook up probe in tail pipe to het HC and CO reading, 220 HC and 1.0 CO is max i had 2015 HC and 1.33 CO lol, than they did noise test, 93 DB is max i had 115db. and they did visual test to look for cats, lol
After they done all that guy told me "you fail on everything you can fail, but car sounds good" fwakin idiot

They didn't charge me for fail, just $21 for Navi
Now is time to get H-pipe with cats and start from there, meybe smog pump, EGR is after cats lol

Hate too say it.. but those LT's have got to go... Need some shorty's with egr hook up.