Anyone from Portland OREGON or close to Portland here on forums

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
I was wandering is there anyone on this forum from Portland OREGON or close to Portland
Reason why i asking is that i gonna move in day or two to this area from Erie PENNSYLVANIA and i gonna bring my Stang with me and i just find out Oregon state have emissions check when you inspect car, PA had same thing but my Stang was exempt since i drove under 5000 miles per year but OR don't have this thing and at DMV they told me i have to hook up cats, smog pump and EGR to pass this emissions and it can't be louder than 93 db at 2500 rpms ???

Is there anything i can do

BTW Stang have all boltons H/C/I with MAC LTs O/R H pipe, Flowmaster catback

• Sponsors (?)

There's not a lot you can do if you're moving into Portland. One of the tricks is to register the car outside the city where testing isn't needed. Otherwise the test is a basic probe in the tailpipe rev the car to 2000 and a mirror check under the car for cats. We normally just slap the cats back on for the test, I haven't had any problems passing the noise test with flowmasters on the th car. Good luck and welcome to the area.

Hello everyone,

maybe some of you remember me from few years ago when I moved to Portland, OR and few weeks/months later I wanted to sell my Stang which I did. But now that I moved to another state and have more free time on my hands I decided to finish what I started, or should I say I'll try to if it's still possible.

What I am trying to do is to find my old car ('94 Mustang GT Convertible) whose pictures you can find at link below:
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/742591-fs-94-mustang-gt-convertible-clean-lot-invested.html

If any of you know whereabouts of this car, your help will be really appreciated and I will award you in some way if you can help me find it.

If you do know something about that car you can always give me a call at 503-737-8420 (ask for Ernan).

Thanks in advance. :nice: