Anyone going to Carlisle?

• Sponsors (?)

Im also making the weekend out of it... Hey dave ya wanna meet up if you go? Talk music and stangs for a Bit.. Also if anyone wants to meet up in NEpa and have a nice drive down 81 Pm me or ram360

RsStanG1987 said:
Im also making the weekend out of it... Hey dave ya wanna meet up if you go? Talk music and stangs for a Bit.. Also if anyone wants to meet up in NEpa and have a nice drive down 81 Pm me or ram360

Definitely. I thought you were in FL? PM me your number so I can call ya if I indeed show up :)

87ttopstang said:
I'll be there for all three days. Dave why without the car? Too far? It is a 6 hour drive for me. I'd love to see your car in person.

Anyway, stop by and say hello. You will know where to find me.
Are you entering the car in the show?

87ttopstang said:
I'll be there for all three days. Dave why without the car? Too far? It is a 6 hour drive for me. I'd love to see your car in person.

Anyway, stop by and say hello. You will know where to find me.

It's about 5-6 hours from me. I went to Maple Grove (1-1.5 hours closer than Carlisle) for the past 3 years, and will most likely go to Carlisle next year. More stuff is happening to the car in the meantime, so :D

I'll definitely say hey!

hey guys(and gals if it applies)
kind of a noob here,member for a while 1st post. i usually hang out with a long island club but i do spend some time in pa around the stroudsburg area. i was wondering if any of ya's know if they have cruise nights out there, or anywhere nearby. thanks

87ttopstang said:
I hear ya :notnice: Polished aluminum and wet roads do no mix :mad: Hopefully I'll see you there.

Actually it's not so much that as it is dirtying up my undercarriage and lower engine area that pisses me off. The top end stuff never really gets bothered, which is great. Just dusty sometimes, and that's 20 seconds worth of cleaning :nice:

By the way.....what else could you possibly be doing to your car? :shrug:

Coming from you of all people! :rlaugh: We'll see what I end up with. A couple people know what I'm up to but I wanna get it done first before sharing with everyone. It won't be too soon, but mid-summer should be about right.