Roush Anyone have a fuel pressure gauge for my 96?

S351R"Animal"

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 3, 2002
Manhattan, KS
Trying to find a replacement. The needle broke off in mine when the isolator went out. What a mess i have with the car right now. I think I have a fuel pump out or going out! With the new blower and fuel system I need this gauge. New plan though with the car. 700 RWHP on pump gas.

• Sponsors (?)

Is it anything like the late model gauges?

I just won a Saleen gauge on Ebay, here's the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8006654985&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCB:MT:11

It's identical to the one I installed in my 99, which recently stopped working. I haven't had
time to troubleshoot it and see if it's the gauge or the sender. I bought this one
figuring I had a spare gauge or sender at that point. I can lend it to you if it will work, I'm not going to
get time to install it in the car for a while...

Scott,

This is what you want, right?

I prefer the newer gauge ( what you have 99 up ) the gauge you just won on ebay but I have found the older ones a little easier to see outa the corner of your eye. Actually someone should make a monster boost gauge that looks half decent. It's almost impossible to keep an eye on things especially on the track. To each their own though.

Marcus, that is the gauge I am looking for! I could send mine and get it repaired but, I don't want the down time. I'm trying to get everything done why waiting on the T-trim and the 85 lb injectors! Can never have tomuch of a good thing!