• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Anyone Have This Setup??

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13 GT/CS
  • Start date Start date Aug 3, 2013
1

13 GT/CS

Member
Jul 5, 2013
36
3
9
Aug 3, 2013
#1
  • Aug 3, 2013
  • #1
I have Magnaflow Competition Axle Back exhaust on my 2013 GT and am looking into buying BBK longtube headers and an offroad X pipe by BBK. Has anyone heard what this setup sounds like?? I have looked for videos but found none at all. Just curious if it will sound good.
All responses are appreciated!!
 

Bojingles

Well-Known Member
May 10, 2012
329
35
63
Barksdale AFB, LA
Aug 4, 2013
#2
  • Aug 4, 2013
  • #2
I have BBK longtubes and cat'd X-pipe with jpc racing over axles and Borla ATAK axle backs. I'll send you the link to the video when I get out of work since I can't get to youtube here.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
New guy- first Stang- I love it !!
  • smid333
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
250
The Welcome Wagon Mar 23, 2026
smid333
S
New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
107
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
J
Engine 4.6 Running rough at half throttle
  • jake411
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
202
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 4, 2026
jake411
J
R
bbk shorty header to mid pipe gasket
  • randyyy
  • Sep 29, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
442
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 29, 2025
randyyy
R
L
Is catback worth it over axle backs?
  • Lorencarson
  • May 15, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
756
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- May 15, 2025
89ripper
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?