Anyone have this shifter?? (pic)

carbed

Jul 26, 2009
Does anyone have this hurst shifter? If so are you happy with it?

huu-5380036_w.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Is that an actual shifter or just a handle. Thats a lot of money for just a handle and a bezel, never been a fan of hurst.

it comes with the shifter handle, the knob, the boot, the bezel, the rubber insulator, knob jamb nut...but to answer your question it isnt the actual shifter, you just attach it to the shifter you have.

I had a BADLY torn shift boot and with a simulated leather replacement boot being 30.00 I just decided to go with this kit

This shifter will make your 80's or 90's Mustang look like an old 70's Customized Nova. Jack up the back end with taller springs after you install this, like people did with these cars, to make it look cool.
Shifter looks a step back in technology to me and would not look good with today's interiors. Go with what works better, not what looks better.

This shifter will make your 80's or 90's Mustang look like an old 70's Customized Nova. Jack up the back end with taller springs after you install this, like people did with these cars, to make it look cool.
Shifter looks a step back in technology to me and would not look good with today's interiors. Go with what works better, not what looks better.

reading, can you do it?