• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

anyone heard of SuperTech oil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sixstringthing
  • Start date Start date Mar 18, 2004
S

sixstringthing

New Member
Aug 11, 2003
297
0
0
Mar 18, 2004
#1
  • Mar 18, 2004
  • #1
They had this SuperTech full synthetic oil at Wal-Mart and it was less than 3 bucks, anyone ever heard of this oil or used it? Is it good?
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Mar 19, 2004
#2
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #2
$3 for superTech synthetic, or $4.90 for Mobil1 full synthetic...
I think I'll pay extra buck or so for mobil1.

just my 0.2
 

2k2fourpointsix

New Member
Apr 7, 2003
210
0
0
Quincy, MA
Mar 19, 2004
#3
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #3
Its pretty much junk, I woulndt use it in a vehicle I plan on keeping long, or drive hard. I buy regular supertech for my beater cars.
 

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
2,872
3
48
StateCollege PA
Mar 19, 2004
#4
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #4
2k2fourpointsix said:
I buy regular supertech for my beater cars.
Click to expand...

I use recycled oil for my trusty beater! 89 cents per bottle - teh win
 

GOLDENPONY

Founding Member
Jan 23, 2002
1,503
0
36
LOVELAND, OHIO
Mar 19, 2004
#5
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #5
OIL

Oil is the blood of your engine. Would you tell a doctor to put bargain blood in your veins? Use the Mobil 1.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Oil leaking
  • greenflash79
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • 2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech
Replies
4
Views
299
2007 - 2014 Shelby GT500 Tech Apr 6, 2026
greenflash79
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
359
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Saturday at 7:48 PM
AlexM556
A
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
184
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
A
2001 Mustang GT, scorched metal smell and noise from trans/diff?
  • AndyE2255
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
523
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Dec 28, 2025
gkomo
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
729
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?