anyone here read this mag?

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
Mod Dude
Nov 9, 1999
LaGrange, GA
I got one of those 1yr free subscriptions to FHM(for him magazine) and no:mad: its not an alternate lifestyle magazine either.
It always has a very sexy chick on the front,(some wives would hate it, mine doesn't care)but, it has some great sections in it, even one for automobiles(they mention the GT-500 this month btw)
Was curious if anyone else gets this mag, if you don't pick up a copy.

• Sponsors (?)

USed to get FHM, Maxim, and Stuff. Then I realized they're all basically the same magazine. Then I realized most of the time there are more pages of advertisements and crap and only about 10 pages of actual stuff to read and enjoy. So I canceled them all and now I just read Playboy!

actually all the Playboy writers (that were the ****nit) left and created FHM and Maxim, not sure about Stuff though.

There usually is some interesting reading, but nothing I can't get on the internet with some minor search work.

DocG2828 said:
I don't read the Playboy to jerk off. That's what real live women are for. I read it because its far more interesting than Maxim, FHM, and Stuff.

whats the difference between jerking off to playboy and jerking off to real life women.:ban:
but i guess to each his own
personally i enjoy actually having sexual intercourse with my wife not jerking off to her
thats what magazines are for:D

:rlaugh: Ok ok...that's what I meant. But I would prefer to jerk off to a real woman than a pic. Something about the bounce to a nice set a boobs that a pic just can't capture.

04DarkShadowGT said:
I get FHM because there was a deal online where you got a free subscription. The last issue with Jenny McCarthy on the cover, yeah she is hot.

We must have signed up for the same thing. I'm gonna renew, I find I enjoy each issue. Jenny was quite hot in this months issue, but really, most of the women in there are. :nice: I need to start giving old issues away to my friends.