• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

anyone here read this mag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VOORHEES
  • Start date Start date May 8, 2006

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
15 Year Member
Nov 9, 1999
3,046
36
119
LaGrange, GA
May 8, 2006
#1
  • May 8, 2006
  • #1
I got one of those 1yr free subscriptions to FHM(for him magazine) and no its not an alternate lifestyle magazine either.
It always has a very sexy chick on the front,(some wives would hate it, mine doesn't care)but, it has some great sections in it, even one for automobiles(they mention the GT-500 this month btw)
Was curious if anyone else gets this mag, if you don't pick up a copy.
 

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
8,297
1,358
194
Cincinnati area
May 8, 2006
#2
  • May 8, 2006
  • #2
USed to get FHM, Maxim, and Stuff. Then I realized they're all basically the same magazine. Then I realized most of the time there are more pages of advertisements and crap and only about 10 pages of actual stuff to read and enjoy. So I canceled them all and now I just read Playboy!
 

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
15 Year Member
Nov 9, 1999
3,046
36
119
LaGrange, GA
May 8, 2006
#3
  • May 8, 2006
  • #3
I'd like to get Playboy, but having a teenage girl(stepdaughter) in the house, I can't just leave it lying around like the FHM.
 

Kronos

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
101
0
0
the boondocks
May 8, 2006
#4
  • May 8, 2006
  • #4
soft core **** is about as exciting as sticking your finger in a toaster
they just don't do it for me
hugh heffner
larry flint
 

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
8,297
1,358
194
Cincinnati area
May 8, 2006
#5
  • May 8, 2006
  • #5
I don't read the Playboy to jerk off. That's what real live women are for. I read it because its far more interesting than Maxim, FHM, and Stuff.
 

04DarkShadowGT

Member
Jan 31, 2004
474
0
17
Fort Wayne, IN
May 8, 2006
#6
  • May 8, 2006
  • #6
I get FHM because there was a deal online where you got a free subscription. The last issue with Jenny McCarthy on the cover, yeah she is hot.
 

myponyrocks

I have more billet on the Stang than most women ha
Apr 18, 2004
1,219
0
37
May 8, 2006
#7
  • May 8, 2006
  • #7
actually all the Playboy writers (that were the ****nit) left and created FHM and Maxim, not sure about Stuff though.

There usually is some interesting reading, but nothing I can't get on the internet with some minor search work.
 

Kronos

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
101
0
0
the boondocks
May 8, 2006
#8
  • May 8, 2006
  • #8
DocG2828 said:
I don't read the Playboy to jerk off. That's what real live women are for. I read it because its far more interesting than Maxim, FHM, and Stuff.
Click to expand...

whats the difference between jerking off to playboy and jerking off to real life women.
but i guess to each his own
personally i enjoy actually having sexual intercourse with my wife not jerking off to her
thats what magazines are for
 

DocG

5th graders > me. They're not bant
Sep 25, 2005
8,297
1,358
194
Cincinnati area
May 8, 2006
#9
  • May 8, 2006
  • #9
Ok ok...that's what I meant. But I would prefer to jerk off to a real woman than a pic. Something about the bounce to a nice set a boobs that a pic just can't capture.
 

VOORHEES

Stangnet's "35th Limited Edition" VIN Guy
15 Year Member
Nov 9, 1999
3,046
36
119
LaGrange, GA
May 8, 2006
#10
  • May 8, 2006
  • #10
04DarkShadowGT said:
I get FHM because there was a deal online where you got a free subscription. The last issue with Jenny McCarthy on the cover, yeah she is hot.
Click to expand...


We must have signed up for the same thing. I'm gonna renew, I find I enjoy each issue. Jenny was quite hot in this months issue, but really, most of the women in there are. I need to start giving old issues away to my friends.
 

Kronos

New Member
Apr 4, 2005
101
0
0
the boondocks
May 8, 2006
#11
  • May 8, 2006
  • #11
DocG2828 said:
Ok ok...that's what I meant. But I would prefer to jerk off to a real woman than a pic. Something about the bounce to a nice set a boobs that a pic just can't capture.
Click to expand...

you have a point but then there are always high quality DVDs but dont ever rent them
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
W
Hopefully, I'm doing this right.
  • Wireflight
  • Apr 10, 2021
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
11
Views
1K
The Welcome Wagon Aug 4, 2021
nickyb
Taurus Fan And Fal 33054 Install On A Fox
  • No.11
  • Oct 4, 2016
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
5K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Oct 11, 2016
MFE92
Budget Audio Build (f150 Upgrades Without Keeping Sync)
  • Adieu
  • Oct 28, 2015
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Replies
1
Views
2K
Mustang Sound & Shine All Oct 28, 2015
Adieu
Curious, has your car ever done something...
  • Three50won
  • Dec 28, 2011
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
832
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 29, 2011
BurningRubber
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?