Anyone Interested In A Used Blk 05 Gt

I went to my local dealership in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA the dealerships name is (Rancho Santa Margarita Ford)

They have a used 05 black with red leather (premium package) interior 5 spd coupe. It's mostly stock except for some after market wheels and tires. They are the black bullets with BF Goodrich KDW'S 18' I think. It has the IUP, shaker 500, rear stock wing.

It has 8,800 miles on the clock. The dealership is asking around $28,500 I asked the finance mgr who I'm friends with if they would come down on the price and he said yes they would.

Just wanted to spread the word in case any So. Cal. people are still looking for a 05 GT.

Its still real clean looks show room brand new I didn't see any visable scratches on the black paint at all.

• Sponsors (?)

This doesn't sound like a deal to me. A 2006 Mustang GT similarily equipped costs the same price at MSRP and if you can get it on the x-plan then you can get a brand new GT for less than this used one with 9,000 miles.

yeah but see they are planning on people like me who have an 06 on order who just cant wait... and scott d. who works there is a really nice guy. i have done my order through him. he has been really nice about the whole process. they arnt ****ters but i would just watch the fine print when signing a contract.. just fyi...