Anyone know the red book values for 93 Cobra's?

• Sponsors (?)

Um, ya mean blue book value? I just picked up a teal 93 cobra myself. Retail according to KBB was something like 7400. Trade in value was only set at like $5,600, and by my banks rules, they were only willing to give me a loan that equaled 80% of the trade in value.

The blue book of these cobras depends on a lot of factors and can't be left up to KBB: the overall condition, the miles on the car, the records that were maintained, the originality (or ability to have all the original parts), the carfax, what production number it is (#460). I have seen anywhere from 8k to 30k+. My Cobra was built to run track events at Summit Point, The Glenn, Pocono; the seats were taken out with 2000 miles and racing seats were put in, a hoop was put in, exhaust changed out, and so on, but that being said I have all the original parts that were upgraded (even the factory air box) in storage wrapped up. I could take all my racing crap out of the car and it would look like it just came off the show room floor. Also, I have every record ever on the car, every time the timing was changed, all the bad things we had to say about TFS when we were having valve guide problems and the entire track history of the car – Drags and Roads. But seriously it's up the buyer and seller, and you have to ask yourself, “What is it worth to me?”