Anyone put HID in Smoked Headlights - and like them

DJHA90

Dec 17, 2002
Texas
Who has put HID in Smoked Headlights -- any really likes the way they work and look.

I want to buy a set of smoked headlights that arent a piece of crap, that will work well with HID. I already have the HID setup (bulbs and balast) Any suggestions from people that have this combo?

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

headlights i went with the BOI, blue oval industries... not sure what i have for HIDs, i got them off someone who was getting rid of his stang and i only paid $40... i got a set of 8000ks... dont remember where i put my pics

remenber the glare factor. True hid's are the way to go. Bmw,acura.......:nice:

I havent personally done it but this seems to be one of those things that isnt as bad as people say it is. I've seen a few people who dont use projectors....and the glare isnt horrible. Is it perfect? No. But it surely aint "OMG YOU"RE BLINDING ME WTF"

lol :shrug:

I had Blue Oval Industries smoked headlights w/ Sylvania Superstars and that worked out great!

I've seen drop-in kits in other stangs and don't really like the output or glare. I had a set of Mercedes E55 bi-xenon retrofits in my GTI that were killer. Only bad thing was the cost..