Anyone using a quickjack jacking system ?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I applaud you honesty. I have actually considered this system myself because I want it to be portable. BUT as stated above other options are more economical but not easy on the eyes. Quick Jack does allow their lifts to go higher but it is with added cost and parts. Not a fan of that.

Now, Just by the way that the post is written. With 5 bays being all pretty like..... is this a "Sugar Momma" situation? I am asking this because if it is, you probably could get away with it with a little extra effort.
No sugar momma. We married 2 years ago. I sold my house and moved into hers (she has the five stalls). My wife is financialy secure. We were both widowed. We signed a prenup because we both have assets that we want to keep secure for each of our children from previous marrige. We keep finances completly separate except for a joint account we use for house expenses.

Reactions: 1 user
One other comment on the 4 post...

I have mine with casters. It makes it really handy to move or rotate the lift with a car on it.
My garage has a beam across the middle and 'behind' the beam, the ceiling is 4 ft higher.
If I need full lift, I rotate the lift around, under the beam and I'm good to go.
Super handy

EB540452-9E6C-464A-AB7B-5BF60D18D4F4.jpeg

Home Depot has the Quickjack and accessories on sale.