anyone using my car for desk tops ?

• Sponsors (?)

i want to get some different tail lights for my car. like i had on my 83 mustang that i stripped...and the set i did for my dads car.

pics cuz im a pic whore.

mustangcobralights012.jpg

mustangcobralights008.jpg

mustangcobralights014.jpg

the set i did for my dad
mustangcobralights036.jpg

mustangcobralights030.jpg

mustangcobralights028.jpg

and then.....

:D

View attachment 337346

Attachments

• mustangcobralights008.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 62
  • mustangcobralights012.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 55
  • mustangcobralights036.jpg
    mustangcobralights036.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 64
  • mustangcobralights014.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 63
  • mustangcobralights028.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 66
  • mustangcobralights030.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 60
i want to get some different tail lights for my car. like i had on my 83 mustang that i stripped...and the set i did for my dads car.

pics cuz im a pic whore.

the set i did for my dad
View attachment 337324

and then.....

:D

View attachment 337330

Ryan.
Maybe it's just me, but I've always been fond of this pic of your old car:

Ryan.jpg

Sorry man - just had to!!! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Attachments

• mustangcobralights008.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 59
  • mustangcobralights012.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 82
  • mustangcobralights014.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 59
  • mustangcobralights028.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 64
  • mustangcobralights030.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 63
I do becuase god knows no one has ever seen a mustang with a saleen wing a cobra r's on it (eye roll) thats so played out i might just change my combo when i start on my car agian

they let you fly planes? LOL you should really use spell check before you post ! you moron! :rlaugh: i bet your fellow country men feel real safe with a dyslexic spelling wreck like you flying above them! LOL you guys better lay low!

wow you are quite the big man on the internet, first of all i am a crew chief not a pilot, and my skills in that area have nothing to do with spelling i am sorry i fat fingerd a key and missed a misspelled word, but i forgot how important things like that are. Stop trying to be a e-thug, get a life and grow up, stop worrying about what other people think about your riced out mustang and worry about yourself
i wish i could get you ten minutes with my Drill instructor TSGT. Perry and see how big of a e-thug you are then.

P.s i am not going to get in a pissing match with a idiot on the web, so don't reply and please try to act like a adult, becuase the rest of us remeber a time when stang net was a little more civilized

wow you are quite the big man on the internet, first of all i am a crew chief not a pilot, and my skills in that area have nothing to do with spelling i am sorry i fat fingerd a key and missed a misspelled word, but i forgot how important things like that are. Stop trying to be a e-thug, get a life and grow up, stop worrying about what other people think about your riced out mustang and worry about yourself
i wish i could get you ten minutes with my Drill instructor TSGT. Perry and see how big of a e-thug you are then.

P.s i am not going to get in a pissing match with a idiot on the web, so don't reply and please try to act like a adult, becuase the rest of us remeber a time when stang net was a little more civilized

Spell check is your friend noob. :)