Appearance MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjdellenger80 said:
car goes for 18,000, only have 18,000 miles on it and its a 2002. Mabye not anybody would buy it, but anyone young would beacaus with all the mods it makes it look soooo good. The 3.8 impressed you. damn you be a idiot.

PJ, I tell you what man, about the only thing you spelled right in any of your posts was "GT." I'd like to hear you talk in person. As a side note, your GT isn't worth jack because Mustangs are just like any other muscle car..sell new for a high price, trade in cheap. As far as me claiming my six is the ****, well, I never said a word about that, so I don't know where you are getting that from. You know, I'm waiting for you to tell me that you "life your life a quarter mile at a time". People like you make me nauseous, and that means "sick to my stomach" for your illiterate self. I've said it before, I don't like personally attacking anyone, but, you are so full of :bs: that it's stinking up this whole forum. I think we should start a vote on getting you :lock: from this site because you aren't saying anything worth anybody's time. You'd fit right in on the GM site with the mullets, walking around talking about "there's no replacement for displacement" and junk like that. And as for putting the :owned: symbol at the end of your post, dude, the only thing you own is the illiterate idiot of the year award. :flame:

• Sponsors (?)

pjdellenger80 said:
double t how old are you? are you bald yet, because you sound like a old 40 year old that just hit his midlife crisis.

In other words Double T, you sound like you're 40 because you seem very mature. Not to mention how well you can arrange letters into words and then arrange those to form a sentence. Very skilled. Unlike some people we know.

Oh, and pj, you say you spent $21k for your gt? Ok, lets just ignore whatever blah figure it was in '02 and stick with the $18K part... ...ok, so I got my V6 for $7k 5 years ago... ...so i saved 11k vs your 18k. Now then, that 11k I saved I could install so many engine mods, it would make that GT look like a freakin geo metro. So, in other words, with that money, I could make my 10 year old v6 make you appear as if you were standing still. 8 cylinders, 6 cylinders, who the hell cares. There are 4 cylinder cars that are pretty damn fast that would make the both of us look foolish. And again, maybe you'll answer me this time... ...how many more payments you hafta make on it? Hope you can afford to keep it when gas prices raise this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.