• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Are there plugs for radio bezel switches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PNY-PWR
  • Start date Start date Oct 19, 2005

PNY-PWR

Founding Member
Apr 13, 2001
571
0
16
A tiny rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Oct 19, 2005
#1
  • Oct 19, 2005
  • #1
I recently converted the double din in my 2000GT to a double din panel. I decided to fill or cover the holes where the three switches go. I dont feel like paying $50/ switch just to cover up the holes. Are there any plugs available in the market? If not, I guess I will just cut a piece of black plastic or something.

Any help appreciated.
 

zincyellow03

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
0
0
0
My dead ho likes Chicago
Oct 19, 2005
#2
  • Oct 19, 2005
  • #2
I'm not sure but I know that you can buy switches(like the rear defroster or traction off switch) off of ebay for a couple of dollars. The thing is that they're not on there so often, so you might have to wait a while. Maybe you can try a junkyard for it
 

PNY-PWR

Founding Member
Apr 13, 2001
571
0
16
A tiny rock in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Oct 19, 2005
#3
  • Oct 19, 2005
  • #3
Thanks.

I think I'll just make some kind of filler and just cover up the holes.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical problem plug in the drivers kick panel
  • Mindseye007
  • Aug 16, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
168
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 16, 2026
Mindseye007
C
Electrical HELP! 1989 5.0 Stick, Voltage Bleed onto Ignition Trigger wire
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • May 14, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
314
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 24, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
R
94’ SN95 - Intermittent lope & bogging at moderate rpm
  • Red5.0ho
  • Nov 2, 2025
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
5
Views
533
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Nov 3, 2025
General karthief
6
Hey all,I’m putting together a 302 for my 1968 Mustang and wanted to post the combo + some questions to make sure I’m not missing crucial
  • 68_Disgustang
  • Feb 22, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
gray owl
G
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
349
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?