Are These Gauge Pods Still Available?

krazedstang

15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2009
Streamwood
I had this gauge pod on my latemodelresto wishlist but it appears to be gone now, I tried searching the site and others but can't find it anymore. Are they discontinued?
m17550c300_5458.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

What color interior do you have? I have one of the Autometer Vent Cages I am debating parting with and if If you are ok with it having grey vanes in the vents, you can have it for $30 shipped.

You can see it in this picture. Its actually black, I just have it flipped around to the bare metal side. The black side is mint though. Also have 6 brand new stainless allen bolts to hold it all together. The black ones that Autometer supplies started getting a little oxidized/corroded.

wa4CHtW.jpg

What color interior do you have? I have one of the Autometer Vent Cages I am debating parting with and if If you are ok with it having grey vanes in the vents, you can have it for $30 shipped.

You can see it in this picture. Its actually black, I just have it flipped around to the bare metal side. The black side is mint though. Also have 6 brand new stainless allen bolts to hold it all together. The black ones that Autometer supplies started getting a little oxidized/corroded.

wa4CHtW.jpg

My dash is the same color as yours, and I would definitely take it for $30 if you decide to part with it