AT Racing World heads? (Or other "cheap" brands...)

For those who've been keeping an eye on this thread, as I've posted before, I've been keeping my eye on the Promaxx website. They've just marked their heads down for Black Friday.
Screenshot_20201125-170009.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Lets see em Rick. Cant wait I like those Blueprint ones. Shiny and smooth

Rocker studs come with them. But yes, still a lot of peripherals to acquire yet. So the best I'll be able to do is post some out-of-the-box pics to start. But I've been watching their site for months to see when they'd drop their price again, Black Friday seemed to be the right time and it was. Now I just hope they don't drop the price any more on ACTUAL Black Friday - but I don't think they will. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
Excellent! So now we have two new purchases on these heads, So the reviews, complaints, problems, install threads, etc > should all be coming in the next month or so, right? lol

Seriously, I can't wait to hear the opinions and see the results, and maybe see some install threads.

Excellent! So now we have two new purchases on these heads, So the reviews, complaints, problems, install threads, etc > should all be coming in the next month or so, right? lol

Seriously, I can't wait to hear the opinions and see the results, and maybe see some install threads.

It'll probably be a while for mine, I still have a bunch of stuff I want/need to get done on house projects before jumping over to big projects on the cars. I'll most likely post some pics of their arrival and maybe some small info, but any install stuff won't come from me anytime soon. :shrug:

For anyone that ordered these heads - Have you heard anything from the company? I paid via paypal and it's been crickets since black friday. Not that I'm in a huge hurry, but I gave them a lot of money. Would be nice to get an update!

Nope, I've not heard anything. But the confirmation email says it'll take 10-14 days to ship. I can only assume that they don't have anyone man the computers to send out tracking numbers or anything and operate more old-school when it comes to that. But it's within that window now, so I'm expecting them anytime in the next week.

damn-theyre-here_fb_993376.jpg
theyre-here.jpg

IMG_20201210_191657.jpg

So!! Here's what you can expect to find inside!

An instruction and spec sheet:
IMG_20201210_191941.jpg

A pair of high speed, low drag stickers:
IMG_20201210_191953.jpg

And, the meat and potatoes!:
IMG_20201210_192001.jpg

Exhaust ports:
IMG_20201210_192358.jpg
IMG_20201210_192414.jpg

IMG_20201210_192645.jpg

Intake ports:
IMG_20201210_192526.jpg