Attn central PA people...get-together info inside

69fb00GT said:
How's 3:30 sound?

Sounds good to me. I might be able to find a couple of other people too. One dude with a vorteced gt. How many are coming? Do you have a list? The more people that say they will be there for sure the more chance you have of getting some of the less interested people more interested. My .02 Party at Ricks house! j/k

• Sponsors (?)

Rick 91GT said:
So how old are all you guys? I'm actually planning a party on the 25th at my house in Hanover.

23. :)

too bad that grandma is planning a surprise b-day party for grandpa :( oh well, another time, rick. thanks for the invite though.

Still got that bottle blanket?

N8Miller said:
23. :)

too bad that grandma is planning a surprise b-day party for grandpa :( oh well, another time, rick. thanks for the invite though.

Still got that bottle blanket?

Yeah I still have it, you need the gauge and the blanket right? I'll give you a call later tonight if you'll be around.

Rick 91GT said:
Yeah I still have it, you need the gauge and the blanket right? I'll give you a call later tonight if you'll be around.

rick, i sent ya an email. the kid that was supposed to buy the gauge doesnt want it now----no idea why. i just need the blanket. did john call you yesterday? he said that he left a message about you making him a 306.

N8Miller said:
rick, i sent ya an email. the kid that was supposed to buy the gauge doesnt want it now----no idea why. i just need the blanket. did john call you yesterday? he said that he left a message about you making him a 306.

Yes I got home after 5:00pm yesterday, John said he try me later. I'll catch him tonight, I have a few options for him ;)

Never got any e-mail? no problem on the gauge, I still have the blanket for ya.

Rick 91GT said:
Yes I got home after 5:00pm yesterday, John said he try me later. I'll catch him tonight, I have a few options for him ;)

Never got any e-mail? no problem on the gauge, I still have the blanket for ya.

i still want the blanket... how much shipped?

dragon40k said:
Sounds good to me. I might be able to find a couple of other people too. One dude with a vorteced gt. How many are coming? Do you have a list? The more people that say they will be there for sure the more chance you have of getting some of the less interested people more interested. My .02 Party at Ricks house! j/k

The only people interested are posting here....it looks like that weekend won't be all that good...since N8 and Hamon already have plans...and Rick is throwing a party....plus n8 was gonna have a buddy bring his car down too. So that's 4 people that won't be attending that wanted to.

Right now...

realstreet
chris00GT
ramair88
myself with two others as possiblities
Rick B
and you and whomever you can get to come

I guess right now we're looking at 10 cars or so.

that's all who has posted and actually has that weekend open. Maybe if it's not going to be too big...we could just mosey our way over to Ricks house? :spot:

You guys are more then welcome, I just wanted to get a head count to make sure I have plenty of food. There will be some beer/alcohol but I've told guys BYOB. Should be a real blast....

Unfortunatly I was a bit premature in my post. I got too excited to hand out with fellow stangers that I totally forgot I said i'd play in a softball league. I don't know what I was thinking saying i'd play on saturday evenings. I can still be there but not till like 9 something. Which really sucks. Something tells me you guys arn't hanging at hooters for 6 hours.
What time's your birthday party start at Rick?

guys, it seems that most people have someting going on that weekend.

any chance that we can arrange something for a mid-october Hooters gathering on a saturday evening.... like 5ish? We can all eat inside as a group (they might give discounts for a group... some resturants do) and then take a nice drive around the city or a senic route (if someone knows a good place)...heck, im even down for a lil street exhabitions..... but im not racing you, Rick :D

N8Miller said:
guys, it seems that most people have someting going on that weekend.

any chance that we can arrange something for a mid-october Hooters gathering on a saturday evening.... like 5ish? We can all eat inside as a group (they might give discounts for a group... some resturants do) and then take a nice drive around the city or a senic route (if someone knows a good place)...heck, im even down for a lil street exhabitions..... but im not racing you, Rick :D

Ya N8....that sounds like the best thing to do. I know of a couple nice mountain roads that we can zip around on...then head down to the city for some street fun. We can play with all the rice down on the circuit.

How's OCT 16th at HOOTERS sound then to everyone?

69fb00GT said:
Ya N8....that sounds like the best thing to do. I know of a couple nice mountain roads that we can zip around on...then head down to the city for some street fun. We can play with all the rice down on the circuit.

How's OCT 16th at HOOTERS sound then to everyone?
Im down. ricki, ya gonna make it? i can bring fastfive0 and another kid (v6 with nitrous :D ) and that will make a few.

anyone else in?

Only way you can race me is if I take it off the jackstands, put my wheels on, oh and the rear and push it out...lol

Oct 16th..I'll have to look.

Anyone that wants to come down to my house next weekend the 25th shoot me a PM and I'll give you directions.

Hey Nate, I needed a lot of coffee today

Hey Nate i see you are from Bloom. I only live about 20 minutes away (MT. Carmel Area). I think i've seen your car around looks good. Not too many people in the local area with stangs that would probably hang out. Well at least i don't know of any. I wish i could make some of the dates you guys have listed but my work schedule changes everyweek. I would be up for a meet and cruise but the only day that works for me in October is the 9th. Have you run at Numedia this year? Nate if you guys decide to hang locally i would try to make that. Does anyone know how big the Hooters Parking lot is down the street from Wanda's?

kev

69fb00GT said:
Sweet...not sure if you know or not...but about 20 min south of you on rt 15 is Kaufman's Motorsports. I think they've worked on a mustang or two.. :rlaugh:

yeah i know em, my roomate had his probe killed (was spose to be a fully built engine w/ a t3/t4) and my friends integra got manhandled by dynamic. They share a building.