Attn central PA people...get-together info inside

kevsstang said:
Hey Nate i see you are from Bloom. I only live about 20 minutes away (MT. Carmel Area). I think i've seen your car around looks good. Not too many people in the local area with stangs that would probably hang out. Well at least i don't know of any. I wish i could make some of the dates you guys have listed but my work schedule changes everyweek. I would be up for a meet and cruise but the only day that works for me in October is the 9th. Have you run at Numedia this year? Nate if you guys decide to hang locally i would try to make that. Does anyone know how big the Hooters Parking lot is down the street from Wanda's?

kev

Kev,
i dont think that i have met you yet, have i? anyway, if you wanna hang out, there really isnt much to do in bloom. the local mustang guys really dont hang out..... i wish they would. email me at [email protected] if you wanna hang out and talk cars and what not. Try to make that Hooters meet.... request off work. i know that a few of us are going and it would be cool to see like 5-6 stangs roll down the highway together.

• Sponsors (?)

kevsstang said:
Does anyone know how big the Hooters Parking lot is down the street from Wanda's?

kev
Its not large. There is plenty of parking and other restaurants in the area however the parking lot for the hooters on a saturday night is pretty crowded. I was actually going to be in the area saturday night if you guys are going to be down there. I live like 20 minutes from there.

kevsstang said:
69fb what Hooters are u guys meeting at on the 16th and at what time?

HOOTERS in York...right off route 30 and minutes from I-83.

Im' thinking we could meet early (for dinner anyway) around 3 or so, either grab some food then...or cruise around for a while then come back for food. Either way is cool. That night we can head down to the york "circuit" and play around on teh streets with the local rice. I'm really game for anything. :shrug:

69fb00GT said:
HOOTERS in York...right off route 30 and minutes from I-83.

Im' thinking we could meet early (for dinner anyway) around 3 or so, either grab some food then...or cruise around for a while then come back for food. Either way is cool. That night we can head down to the york "circuit" and play around on teh streets with the local rice. I'm really game for anything. :shrug:

3pm is dinner :( damn, i wont get out of work till 2pm...i was thinking 5pm, eat, bs, cruise.

can a moderator make this a sticky?

also, would someone be willing to call Hooters and reserve a section for us... either in the parking lot or in the resturant?

69fb: I emailed Nate and told him that i can't make it on the 16th i have a wedding to attend. I definitely could make it on the 9th if you guys could move it to then. I not familiar with the york area but i am familiar with the Harrisburg area/ Carlisle pike area. I know where that Hooters is located. It would be nice to start hanging out with fellow stangers. The area where Nate and I are from don't have stangers that hang out. Depending on what time everyone wanted to hang out some of us could meet up at CJ Pony Parts and leave from there or meet somewhere that is easy to find. Just a thought :shrug:

Nate: I sent u an email.

ya..3 is early..i was thinking by the time everyone got there..bs'd for a little..get a table..etc. it would be about 4 or so. It was just a time thrown out. With this small of a group meeting, we can be flexible with time. I can call and make reservations...but i need some more people to post up and say if they are coming.

redterror302 said:
I go to school at Shippensburg, so I am not that far away from the area(I think). However, I will not be able to make it this weekend. Keep me informed though if you guys are going to have a meet some other time.

Chris

chris,
the meet is oct. 16th... can you make it then?

OT: how is shippinsburg... i have the application in front of me to transer there... ya like it? how is the community around the campus... is it a town or anything?

N8Miller said:
chris,
the meet is oct. 16th... can you make it then?

OT: how is shippinsburg... i have the application in front of me to transer there... ya like it? how is the community around the campus... is it a town or anything?

Damn, fall break starts the 15th, so I will be going home for that(Allentown). So I won't be able to make it to this one.

As for Shippensburg, I really like it actually. The campus makes up pretty much of the town, but the actual town part is nice. Streets are clean, houses are clean, its really a pretty nice little town. Its not that far from anything really. Mall is about 15 minutes away, as well as most other things. New walmart supercenter is about to open up about 2 minutes from campus.

One thing for sure is that I personally like it better than Bloomsburg(I am assuming you go there). Bloomsburg is too cluttered and is on a steep hill. Plus I couldn't have my car there freshman year, so that was a big plus for Shippensburg.

Sorry I won't be able to make it to that one, but eep me informed on other meets that you guys might have. Oh yeah, where are the meets again?

Chris

69fb00GT said:

I have, including me, 3-4 cars to go down. i would like there to be about 10 OTHER cars so that it will be worth my drive.... 2 hours. Not sure yet if im going to have the extra $ to go down either (car is rough on gas... getting nitrous filled).

Rick91gt.. ya gonna go?

is it the hooters in york.. or on the carlisle pike? not sure if there the same or not.

69fb00GT said:

I have, including me, 3-4 cars to go down. i would like there to be about 10 OTHER cars so that it will be worth my drive.... 2 hours. Not sure yet if im going to have the extra $ to go down either (car is rough on gas... getting nitrous filled).

Rick91gt.. ya gonna go?

is it the hooters in york.. or on the carlisle pike? not sure if there the same or not.

Wow, I didn't realize there was so many Stangers so close to me. I live in Lancaster, and I cruise the York curcuit once in a while. We have a meet every sunday with all the local car nuts. Lots of variety. If anyone would like to know where, PM me. It's right by Park City, in Lancaster. If you guys do the 16th, I MIGHT make it. I'll already have off work for a B-day, but I'm not sure if my g/f had other plans for that day.