ATTN Fresno!! Dyno Day Dec. 6th Fresno Performance!

Fenrir559

Oct 11, 2008
Clovis/CA
December 6th which is a saturday ca-mustangs are having a dyno day at Fresno Performance!! Its gonna be $50 for 2 runs including lunch!! However, walk-ins will have to pay $60 meaning anyone not with ca-mustangs.com. Also people who are not getting dyno runs pay $7 for food so they can sit and watch everyones beast scream on that dyno!! He said its gotta be a 10 car minimum from our members and a 25 car max as well. I'm pretty excited to see everyones stang out there putting down some numbers!!

2502 E Belgravia Ave
Fresno, CA 93706
(559) 233-0102

If you guys have any questions like what type of dyno, or race fuel availability feel free to call them and ask they will answer all your questions!! Our list has gotten up to 12 cars and many other cars who are not mustangs. Please post here that you are in so I can put you on the list or else you will have to be a walk in which is $60. You can also call me at (818) 917- 4271 and let me know you are in!!

• Sponsors (?)

Update: You have until friday to pre order your spot for the dyno day!!! Theres a 25 cars max so pre order your spot either by phone or in person at fresno performance, ask for nate or chris!!