auto lock flame thrower kit

• Sponsors (?)

they did a thing like this on trucks, and the only thing about it is you have to use straight pipes. you have to rev the engine and then when you press the button it takes the power away from the main coil so you get no spark to the spark plug, and your running pure gas through your engine which mists as it exits the tailpipe, but the power that was taken away from the main coil is taken to a secondary coil mounted on the exhaust which puts power to a spark plug mounted in the tailpipe that ingintes the mist of gas. So the size of the flame will depend on how high you rev the engine, the higher rpms the bigger mist will come out. They do work though, quite a site to see at night

Well i wouldn't see it killing the engine, but you have to change oil more often since it is running pure gas through the engine. Besides that i wouldn't see how it would hurt the engine.

Muahahaha I gotta add this to my arsenal which includes Bat-man Switch (turns off all running lights ands lets u use brakes w/ no brakelight), Flip-up liscence plate, Oil Sprayer, Windshield Washer Anti-Honda spray cannon, Electric Exhaust dumps (for stealth or no stealth), and the Road Spikes. A flamethrower would be fun against tailgaters....

well alot of things are illegal, but as long as you don't so it around cops your fine, i've seen in on a couple old muscle cars and its sweet looking when you are in the middle of no where with no lights.

saleenx029 said:
Muahahaha I gotta add this to my arsenal which includes Bat-man Switch (turns off all running lights ands lets u use brakes w/ no brakelight), Flip-up liscence plate, Oil Sprayer, Windshield Washer Anti-Honda spray cannon, Electric Exhaust dumps (for stealth or no stealth), and the Road Spikes. A flamethrower would be fun against tailgaters....

i got another lil trick for you. Put a row of high intensity bulbs in your rear window. At night if your trying to lose some1 flip em on b4 a corner and there he goes...

99% of our cars have somthing illegal on them , so why not shoot flames .....plus if your going to jail for drag racing why not fry the cop thats writing down your plates, make it really worth their wild to take you in ....... by tjhe way what state was that in

silent_tragedy said:
you have to change oil more often since it is running pure gas through the engine.

That doesn't make any sense, it's going through the cumbustion chamber and shouldn't come into contact with any motor oil.

I'm not even sure it is ilegal? I've seen guy's do it right in front of cops at cruises.

It does seem like it's too much fun to be legal though. :rolleyes:

why not just devise a line or something that squirts a mist of gas in your tailpipe right before your spark plug.. the gas wouldn't have to go through the engine ? so you can have it without the worry of ruining anything..