Axle help

Mnkyarms

May 18, 2023
I was wondering if I bought a full spool with c clip eliminators would I have to buy new axles or could I just use the 31 spline c clip axles I already have. Would the eliminators press on the c clip axles and would they fit the full spool

• Sponsors (?)

If you are going to drive the car on the street I would not use them as they will leak at some point. Buddy had them and finally ended up getting a custom 8.8 housing with 9" ends.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
What diff and housing are you using?
It’s gonna be a full spool probably a moser I already have strange axles that are 31 spline I know I’ll have to do some work on the a outer axle housing so the eliminators will fit flush. All I need to know is will the eliminators and the axle splines work work with the full spill being they have the grove for the c clip. And will the bearings press on he axle

It’s gonna be a full spool probably a moser I already have strange axles that are 31 spline I know I’ll have to do some work on the a outer axle housing so the eliminators will fit flush. All I need to know is will the eliminators and the axle splines work work with the full spill being they have the grove for the c clip. And will the bearings press on he axle plus it’s a 8.8 rear end