Back after all these years!

995spdgt

Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone! Its been a long time since I had my last mustang and even longer since I have been on here! My first was a 1967 coupe back probably 10 years or so ago and I sort of remember being on stangnet although I don't have a clue what my username was. I had a '87 GT for a brief time in between and now at 26 years old I am back into the mustang world having picked up a '99 GT earlier this week.

I believe this car may be a 35th anniversary limited edition but am unsure since it has probably 2/3 to 3/4 of the special items it should have. Reading through old posts on here I noticed there was or possibly (hopefully) still is a member that can tell by the VIN number if its a true LE car. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out the last few days and hopefully I cant still get in contact with this member once I find the post I read earlier.

Anyways thanks for the use of these forums once again! I find valuable information is only limited by how much time you have to read and write on here!

• Sponsors (?)

Well get on over to the sn95 forums and post your question and some pics of the new ride, there is a go to member for fox info but I don't know about the sn95 stuff, someone there should chime in, good to have you back.