BBK GRIPP UCA & LCA...if you use them give me your opinion & 60ft times :)

Mike86Stang

Advanced Member
Apr 11, 2000
Red Lion, PA
Hey guys I just got a set of U&LCA for free, from a purchase I helped a guy make. I'm curious as to how well people are hooking up with these. It looks like the bushing are greaseable Urethane. The CA look nice & heavy duty :nice: nice quality. I want to be able to start cutting 1.6 1.5 60's :D

For maximum traction should I sell the uppers & use an adjustable upper control arm?

TIA
Mike

• Sponsors (?)

BBK mades good stuff, and stock 12+ year old stamped stuff with dryrotted bushings are bad stuff, so you will probally definatly gain alot of traction. I know adjustable uppers are for setting pinion angle, but not nessasary. Free! Well I paid about $450 30 mins ago and ordered the HPM Megabite setup.

Well with all the stock crap I managed 1.89 on DR's which I think is horrible & the car has bad wheel hop but I'm hopping the CA will solve it.

I want the adj uppers so I can change the pinion angle for better 60ft's, I want this think to hook...it's always been a bog or spin ordeal for me.

I'm not sure how much these CA's are worth but I bet they aren't quite $450.00 the mega byte set up is better than these BBK's from what I hear.

Thanks for the feedback, anyone else using these things?

Yeah, I hooked a 1.869 with stock crap, just KYB shock/struts, MM subframes, and Nitto DR's 275/40R17 on a 17x9" wheel.

The BBK setup is about $300 all togeather. Are you going to reinforce the tq boxes? The guy I talked to said that I could just seem weld them as is and that would be good to about the 500tq/hp range.

Actually I have to talk to my buddy Rick 91GT on here, he makes Torque box reinforcments out of stainless steel & he does a great job for cheaper than most major companies, so I'd rather give him my money you know. If your interested in a set you should PM him, the price is really reasonable & like I said stainlees (better material) so it should be stronger to. Tell him I sent ya :)