Best Place to Buy Saleen Spoiler?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah. I heard about the poor quality but I'll take my chances. I don't know if I should go with the one or three piece. Not to many people have the three piece, but I don't like the idea of having to tape the two side pieces on.

scooter6753 said:
hey just to let u know....i bought a spoiler from speedworx two weeks ago and it still hasnt yet been sent out. apparently they are on backorder. they do sell authentic saleen tho.

Same here, i ordered an S351 spoiler a little over a week ago and havent heard a thing. I have delt with Speedworx.com, the best you can do is e-mail them (works better then calling) but they are at the mercy of Saleen.

-Mike

hey mike thanx for following me up with a similar situation....now i dont feel so used by speedworx. I have left various messages both email and voice mail with people at saleen and they dont respond...how unusual huh? They suck over there with their customer service and what scares me even more is that i know their fitment isnt all that great. Too bad i luv the spoilercause this company really sux.in the meanwhile im just gonna wait for my spoiler while all the parts i ordered after i ordered the spoiler start rolling in...Doesnt something seem wrong about that? Anyways mike if u hear anything from speedworx can u please let me know? i willl hit u up if i hear nething...they said shipment should be sometime this week....so we will see. like u said they are at the mercy of saleen.

You might get lucky, Speedworx told me (when i ordered my Saleen HE hood from them) that it was on backorder, it arrived 2 days latter :scratch:

Just make sure you keep in touch with Speedworx, you dont want to be forgotten about (not saying that has ever happened before, but we dont want to be the first). I am going to email them this week and ask for an ETA on my spoiler. But like i said, be patient.

I have ordered two wings directly from Saleen. Both were on my doorstep within a week with no issues. As for the wing choice, the S351 looks better than either of the S281's. I have had both on my car. The original S281 that I had was stolen off of my car. In hindisght, it was a blessing ... because then I got the insurance company to pay for an S351 (and the body shop threw in free Bullitt side scoops). The car just looks better. Also, the S351 comes in MUCH better condition the S281 wing requiring a lot less prep work by the body shop.

457554_41_full.jpg