Best Place to Sell my 05 Stang

rich8566

May 26, 2004
NY
Where's the best place to sell my 05 Stang GT? What price should I ask? It's got 5000 miles, it's flawless and absolutely loaded except for Shaker 1000 (it's got the 500). :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I have not had any problems with it. The reason I want to sell it is because I really want to order an 06 GT convertible. You see, I sold my Miata convertible last summer because I had the 05 Stang on order. I love my Stang GT, but I really want the convertible version. When I pre-ordered my current Stang in May of 2004, I knew the verts would not be avaialble until early 05 - and I could not wait. Now, I really want the GT vert.

Thanks. I was not looking to sell here on this board, but rather just seeking input on where to sell and how much to ask. You see, I don't sell often and I was about to run the typical add in my local paper. But then it occurred to me that I should seek the valuable advice of others on this board.

rich8566 said:
Thanks. I was not looking to sell here on this board, but rather just seeking input on where to sell and how much to ask. You see, I don't sell often and I was about to run the typical add in my local paper. But then it occurred to me that I should seek the valuable advice of others on this board.

Cool