big block 429 1968 on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

^^Yep, and I bet he is out of the country and will "fly in" to help get you the car. This could be the type of scam that they are just after a huge deposit, then they are gone.

big block up to $3780...

WTF? I know the guy selling... i offered 2500 for it b4 it listed... u ppl r paranoid! engine pic was posted and obviously it dont run for $1 and no reserve!!! needs work! u all forget how to wrench on a stang?!?!? dont wanna get yer delicate fingies dirty? !sgaf r U! plus there feedback is on there 'about me page'... and 'fly-in'??? noway jose! what a joker! plus Paypal deposit is the only way to get fraud protection. DUH! if was a scam hed want cash, money order or cashers check! they are untracable! paypal is insured! DOUBLE DUH!!! Plus, why NOT want 50% right away? if he wants to get it gone fast that seems like a good way 2 doit! dont dis a bro u dont kno!

peace :lol:

Did you forget to type like an adult or did you never know? This isn't your phone, sparky.

Why are you here again?

Gee, high deposit, feedback private, all the pictures taken with a phone, engine pics added later, worthless walk around video. Yeah, I'm all over this one. If anybody gets ripped off by this scam, they have nobody to blame but themselves.

You can smell shill from 50 miles away on this one...

The good thing is if someone DOES get ripped - they might be able to get an IP address from this site a lot easier than from ebay.

Thanks for posting up here, numb-nuts. Now the FBI will know where to find you.