BIG Thanks to AFP for getting me into the 9's

So, took the mudstain out tonight with a little juice. I dropped the car off at All Ford Performace two weeks ago for them to fix some minor problems and install new gears and a nitrous kit. Last night Jeff H stayed late with me to dyno tune the nitrous, the car made 564whp. First pass tonight we did a motor pass and ran a 10.8@123. Walter made some adjustments on the suspension and Jeff H got the car ready to run on the spray. First pass tonight on the bottle the car ran this:
60ft - 1.442
1/8 - 6.316 @ 109.87
1/4 - 9.91@135

I got kicked out the rest of the night because the cage isn't NHRA legal yet.

Big thanks to all the AFP guys ( Jeff H, Jeff #2, and Walter) for working some late nights to get the car done and Chung from Blue Oval performance for getting me all the parts on time. For anyone looking to get work done on a drag car, call these guys !

If anyone wants to know about the setup don't ask me, I don't know a damn thing about Mustangs :) I just pull the trigger. The AFP guys can tell you more.

THANKS GUYS, it was a blast !
Tim

• Sponsors (?)

It was fun tonight tim i wish we could have got ya some more passes. a couple more tweaks and a little more tune you and jeff should be a awsome race. stupid rules, keeping a brother in a street car down. get that anti rock bar ordered and lets get to work, there are bigger jets with your name on them.
later wally

Tim Ballz said:
Thanks !! Cage for sure. Probobly more nitrous so I can keep up with Jeff..

OH YEA, I forgot to mention this. I DID NOT BREAK IT ! :) Acutally drove it home ( on slicks :nice: ).

Congrats on the run Tim. I was sort of half watching that run, until I saw the time flash up. I wasn't expecting that!
Speaking of breakage, you should have stayed longer to see the Gen1 RT-10 hit the wall just past the bridge.

Hey Tim. I got your first 9.91 second pass on film. I will get it edited this week and either send it to you via e-mail or make a DVD to impress your family and friends. Good job!

I left at 10.00 P.M. The gen1 rt-10 is that the red truck with the viper motor in it? Same kid that took oh about 1 minute to figure out the 2 yellow lights at the tree? I need to see that.

Ben

DNA DOA said:
I left at 10.00 P.M. The gen1 rt-10 is that the red truck with the viper motor in it? Same kid that took oh about 1 minute to figure out the 2 yellow lights at the tree? I need to see that.

Ben

The red truck you mentioned is a Ram SRT-10. Yeah, the kid that drove it is a homo. The red RT-10 viper came later in the evening, probably before you left. It was a gen1 with the newer chrome rims, HID's and sounded all stock. The guy ran a freaking 13.7 on his first run and got squirly top end. His second run was at about midnight. Everybody saw the HID's spinning around before he hit the wall. The next thing I know, I see the large guy that runs the lanes say, "Oh ****" and then take off running toward the burnout boxes, holding his pants up with both hands the whole way.:rlaugh: Fortunately, the driver was okay. I heard someone say something about a wheel falling off.:shrug: It was crazy.

I have just a roll bar and two door bars right now, sorry if I was too vague. I will be out friday just running on the Motor until I get the car legal. I think Tom may be out in his colt to run the headsup, he has a little work to get done first. See ya there.

SWEET RUN!

CONGRATS TIM!!::nice: IT TOOK MORE THAN JUST THE CAR TO GET IT THERE! ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD DONT MEEN A THING IF YOU CANT KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL! NICE DRIVING!!!:hail2: HOW ABOUT A COUPLE PROPS TO THE GUY WHO BUILT THAT CAR, THAT THING USE TO BE A V-6 GROCERY GETTER! MUCH BETTER IN ITS CURRENT TRIM I WOULD SAY!!

I do have to give " Mad Props " to the guys that built the car, (Jeff Keiser).. I bought it from a guy that only had it a few months, but the car was turn key, ready to race ! 10's first time at the track ! All the saftey equipment was there and up to date (And actually worked). It is a great car. If anyone knows Jeff Keiser, have him give me a call sometime so he can tell me more about the car. (503) 289-4020.

THANKS,