Binary Editor To Disable TAB/TAD?

ZephyrEFI

Mar 9, 2019
Shakopee, MN
Hey all. I'm just getting started with Binary Editor and Quarterhorse tuning. One of the first things I want to do is disable the TAB/TAD and other Thermactor/AIR functions so I stop getting codes about it. I've tried looking around for it, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Also, I would LOVE to know whether there's a place I can see/monitor/datalog if the computer is seeing Neutral from one of the Neutral Safety Switches. I'm using an X3Z by the way.

• Sponsors (?)

Contact Willie Lynch at DirtyDirtyracing.com. He helped me out a bunch with Moats QH. I run MSPNP2 now and I'd be no help other than passing on that tidbit of info.

Contact Willie Lynch at DirtyDirtyracing.com. He helped me out a bunch with Moats QH. I run MSPNP2 now and I'd be no help other than passing on that tidbit of info.

Thanks, I'll try that. I've been surprised how hard information like this is to come by. Binary Editor is definitely not the most self-explanatory software I've ever dealt with. I tried registering at EECTuning, but I think something is wrong with the site.

You should start with the A9L2 base tune for the Moates chip. This was designed as a starting point with the change you already asked for.

If you go through the rest of the website they have guides for tuning as well or services if you need them.