black out tail light covers

joshjwc9 said:
And he still has a Ford in the driveway

thats a old pic of me , all i have is fords now , lots better cars , but back when that pic was took, that camaro and long hair was the ****

im just saying my light covers look kick ass to me and lots of other people, if you dont like it , thats fine, but im 100% that you have something that some people dont like also.... so keep an open mind....

Pughman said:
and this from the guy that thinks a 4 banger with big tips and smoking tires is cool ! bahahahahahaha !

http://media.putfile.com/ranger-brakestand

hahahaha self ownage For the record, the ranger is a V6 and is being built for offroading, I just thought it was hillarious when my friend decided he wanted to bake off his mud tires. Even if it was a 4-banger, at least it's a Ford and not a subie w/ a fart cannon!

Anyway, Pughman I agree that the light covers look pretty nice, but I only think they work with dark colors, like black or moonlight blue

joshjwc9 said:
And he still has a Ford in the driveway

Late eighties??? Dont worry, I have been converted also, I used to have a Camaro but no long hair like you.

I do really like the look of headlight covers on Mustangs, even better that black Cobra is teh sex!