Fox Help finding these taillights

lol I remember seeing it in theaters and omg the parking lot was full of ricers. That Challenger was awesome and I'm glad they added actual muscle cars into the franchise but I stopped watching them after the 3rd movie.
They have become a bit too much to me.. I am sure I have missed a few, but the last one, with Jason Momoa, was free on Prime....
He acts a bit of a different part here, kind of a loony Joker type from Bat Man.... I thought he did a good job for what it was and being very different from any other acting parts he has portrayed in other movies...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I once in the summer of '01, sat outside a theater in my H/C/I foxbody waiting for FnF to end, in order to have some fun with the imports leaving the theater. Good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hey since this isnt going anywhere. I put my fox in reverse a couple of times and hit the brakes and my rears self adjusted. Now my E Brake is right again. I herd that works a long time ago and i guess it does

Reactions: 1 users
Hey since this isnt going anywhere. I put my fox in reverse a couple of times and hit the brakes and my rears self adjusted. Now my E Brake is right again. I herd that works a long time ago and i guess it does
Some cars rears adjust by using the emergency/parking brake more often..

I have a pair of those tail lights that I spray tinted back around 2016, but never used on my stang. Someone else had a similar question a year or so ago, so I put on one my car to see how they lit up.

Here it is...
20211217_181135.jpg 20211217_181307.jpg

Personally I would like to see an LED version of the 83-86 lens tail light - stock lens with LEDs inside, ideally sequentially working for turn signal/hazards.

Personally I would like to see an LED version of the 83-86 lens tail light - stock lens with LEDs inside, ideally sequentially working for turn signal/hazards.
I've seen one of those. You can still see the dots through the lens. It didn't look good to me and needed some sort of diffuser.

I have a pair of those tail lights that I spray tinted back around 2016, but never used on my stang. Someone else had a similar question a year or so ago, so I put on one my car to see how they lit up.

Here it is...
20211217_181135.jpg 20211217_181307.jpg

you know I would also like to see an led version, with seq.
I did led dash, turn signal, brake lights including third, but the rear turn signals wouldn't work so I kept the originals.

Like this?? (it uses the stock lens and housings, and can be sequential)

Oh nice! I had a Saturn SC2 at the time and hated the imports. It wasn't super fast but could beat the base model civics.
I rocked a Saturn SL2 as a daily until very recently. I was driving 166mi round trip every day to work, and I don't believe a more financially efficient vehicle exists for that requirement.

I once outran a civic in my stock 1990 GMC Suburban and in the excitement of winning, I still had time to manually roll down my window and yell, "That's pathetic!" to him. Lmao! It was the slowest race in history and I think we were both outran by some ducks walking by, but it was hilariously fun!

Reactions: 1 users
I rocked a Saturn SL2 as a daily until very recently. I was driving 166mi round trip every day to work, and I don't believe a more financially efficient vehicle exists for that requirement.

I once outran a civic in my stock 1990 GMC Suburban and in the excitement of winning, I still had time to manually roll down my window and yell, "That's pathetic!" to him. Lmao! It was the slowest race in history and I think we were both outran by some ducks walking by, but it was hilariously fun!
I loved mine. We had a few during the late 90s and 00's. My last SC2 was a mint 5spd. I had a cold air intake, the factory Saturn tube headers, exhaust and larger TB. It was a high 15 second quarter mile car so it was ok against most basic imports. I also found a company that made clear turn signals. Good times.