Fox Help finding these taillights

bhackney

Feb 16, 2023
I seen these taillights on a photo and i really like them but i can’t find them anywhere. Does anyone know what they are and where i could find them?

Attachments

• 4B11CF7D-2877-471B-B9B7-3FB6E89A0C4D.jpeg
    4B11CF7D-2877-471B-B9B7-3FB6E89A0C4D.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 80
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I seen these taillights on a photo and i really like them but i can’t find them anywhere. Does anyone know what they are and where i could find them?

These taillights aren't those exactly.... but they're just as ugly! :runaway:

• Haha
I think this is the new thing:

I don't like these either but I see them popping up in Stang videos from the younger folks.

I looked around for the clear Altezzas. I don't see them available anywhere anymore. The closest I've seen has already been posted above.

LED is definitely the latest trend.

Seems taillights follow trends. Late 90s and early 2000s had clear taillights. Then mid to late 2000s was altezzas. From 2010+ it was smoked taillights and now LED seem to be taking over, especially with custom blink patterns. I’ve seen a guy on IQ who does custom LeD lights for these cars. A bit pricey however.

I’ve seen the altezzas for sale once in a while, but usually in a post on social media where someone takes a sledgehammer to them or 1-peice headlights.

Last edited:
I think this is the new thing:

I don't like these either but I see them popping up in Stang videos from the younger folks.

I looked around for the clear Altezzas. I don't see them available anywhere anymore. The closest I've seen has already been posted above.
Yeah that’s the kind i see everywhere now, they just look weird to me like something you see on a Ram truck

I’ll bet you’ll find someone that will give them to you. I’d make an “in search of” post on various fb pages and forums. Most people remove those in favor of stock tail light.

LED is definitely the latest trend.

Seems taillights follow trends. Late 90s and early 2000s had clear taillights. Then mid to late 2000s was altezzas. From 2010+ it was smoked taillights and now LED seem to be taking over, especially with custom blink patterns. I’ve seen a guy on IQ who does custom LeD lights for these cars. A bit pricey however.

I’ve seen the altezzas for sale once in a while, but usually in a post on social media where someone takes a sledgehammer to them or 1-peice headlights.
Ah the good ole days lol. I remember that early 2000s Fast and Furious scene.

Ah the good ole days lol. I remember that early 2000s Fast and Furious scene.
My friends that I grew up with were all gearheads...
We were in ones shop when his " in her late teens" daughter came home and told us we " had to see" this new show, the first Fast and Furious....
KInda like the scene in the Movie " Big" , " I don't get it"... 18 shifts and a qtr mile that took 6 minutes?????
Now the Charger..... That was effin cool.... I cried when it got smashed.....

My friends that I grew up with were all gearheads...
We were in ones shop when his " in her late teens" daughter came home and told us we " had to see" this new show, the first Fast and Furious....
KInda like the scene in the Movie " Big" , " I don't get it"... 18 shifts and a qtr mile that took 6 minutes?????
Now the Charger..... That was effin cool.... I cried when it got smashed.....
lol I remember seeing it in theaters and omg the parking lot was full of ricers. That Challenger was awesome and I'm glad they added actual muscle cars into the franchise but I stopped watching them after the 3rd movie.