Blocks : Dart vs FRPP vs World product vs other ??? Vote here

Good aftermarket 302 block

• Total voters
Ernan, here's my response from SCS:

And JJ95GTID, if you want to compare the ford boss block to the dart, it needs to be to the dart sportsman like I have and not the iron eagle that you linked to. Once you do, these blocks are within $100 of each other. Like I said above, the new boss block might be great, but with Ford's past history on their "claims" on their blocks I certainly wouldn't want to be the guinea pig especially over $100 difference between it and a dart.

Looks like Dart Sportsman block is way to go since Iron Eagle isn't machined to accept hydraulic lifters

Now lets talk about where to get one ,summitracing have only Iron Eagle blocks no Sportsman

Paul i checked ww.kskustoms.com and they don't have Dart blocks for Fords (only for Chevy's) or meybe i didn't look realy good ?

The January 07 edition of 5.0 magazine has a big 5 page write up on the new Ford Boss 302 block. Its a big improvement over the Ford R302 block, and it costs less!!

But I have seen free shipping on Dart blocks so the price between the Boss and the dart sportman would probably be very close.

DART 100%... I refuse to buy anything from a company that doesn't stand behind their product.... FRPP can kiss my ass.

FRPP parts carry no warranty whatsoever... I got a set of 4.10's from them that were machined wrong... They had alot of runout, and they would not do anything about it... I made lots of calls, lots of complaining and I got nowhere...